We are pleased to announce the addition of Brandon Crigger, Professional Yacht Broker, to our staff of professionals here at Merri-Mar Yacht Basin.
Brandon comes to us with many years of experience in the Maritime Industry.
Brandon grew up near the Great Lakes in Michigan, where he enjoyed fishing and water sports. After moving to Ft. Lauderdale FL to pursue a career in the maritime industry, Brandon became a certified Master Scuba Diver and obtained his 100-ton USCG License, then spent 8 years traveling the world on private Motor Yachts as first officer and relief Captain. He later obtained his 200-ton Yacht Master International License. Brandon has travelled extensively in the Caribbean & Bahamas, as well as New England. Since entering the field of Yacht Brokerage, Brandon has expanded his knowledge, and is excited to work with and guide potential buyers in finding the right fit for them and their families.
Maritime qualifications & experience include:
- Master Scuba Certification
- 100T USCG License
- 8 years of International Travel as First Officer & Relief Captain on Private Motor Yachts
- 200T Yacht Master International License
- 150,000 miles logged including an Atlantic crossing and 4 mos. traveling Italy, Greece & Turkey
- Charter Captain in New England, including Tuna Fishing, Bass Fishing, Sunset Cruises, Kayak Trips & Whale Watching
- Yacht Broker
To see our current listings
please click here: